Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 53009 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #800 on: January 03, 2024, 03:33:54 PM »
Including the US. It is not above the US government to be actively involved in trying to topple foreign governments.

bob

I'm still leaning towards the US on the whole pipeline explosion thing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #801 on: January 03, 2024, 04:06:40 PM »
Including the US.
bob

I thought Biden was trying to suck up to Iran....

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #802 on: January 03, 2024, 04:49:19 PM »
State Department's response to what happened in Iran and Beirut: We dindu nutin, we didn see nutin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDKy9w3dfg&lc=UgxYfG7WCf7zryF6Skt4AaABAg.9z7BcsB5Y1H9z7Fa6DnEQI
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #803 on: January 04, 2024, 12:21:08 PM »
Who had ISIS on their blame list?
And both explosions were suicide bombers

ISIS claims responsibility for Iran cemetery bloodbath that left nearly 100 dead
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12927027/ISIS-claims-responsibility-Iran-cemetery-bloodbath-left-nearly-100-dead.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #804 on: January 04, 2024, 09:50:45 PM »
I thought ISIS was done. Now that's a Jason comeback  :P

Unfortunately Iran sees ISIS as a US-Israeli proxy. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

https://time.com/2992269/isis-is-an-american-plot-says-iran/
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #805 on: January 05, 2024, 06:57:58 PM »
Who had ISIS on their blame list?
And both explosions were suicide bombers

ISIS claims responsibility for Iran cemetery bloodbath that left nearly 100 dead
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12927027/ISIS-claims-responsibility-Iran-cemetery-bloodbath-left-nearly-100-dead.html

I blame Trump and the NRA.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #806 on: January 11, 2024, 01:31:41 PM »
Oh look! World peace has been voted for
Goofballs actually think the world gives a ___ about their feelz vote

Time to celebrate
https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1745090834381353375  :facepalm:

Adam Corolla Has Just TWO Words for San Fran Loonies Celebrating Their Ceasefire Resolution and HAAAA
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/01/11/adam-corolla-chick-think-n2391639

Meanwhile your sidewalks are covered in *expletive deleted*it
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 01:46:44 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #807 on: January 11, 2024, 06:10:37 PM »

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #808 on: January 12, 2024, 06:56:11 AM »
Rumors this morning that a US warship was sunk or damaged and also that an F-22 was shot down.

Hope this is just propaganda and not true, as I'm hoping for a de-escalation.

I'm thinking if the various conflicts we're involved in around the globe continue to escalate we will see attacks here stateside in ways we haven't seen in our lifetimes.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #809 on: January 12, 2024, 06:58:47 AM »
Rumors this morning that a US warship was sunk or damaged and also that an F-22 was shot down.

Hope this is just propaganda and not true, as I'm hoping for a de-escalation.

I'm thinking if the various conflicts we're involved in around the globe continue to escalate we will see attacks here stateside in ways we haven't seen in our lifetimes.

This whole war is so clearly in us national interests, why would you even ask the question?
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #810 on: January 12, 2024, 07:06:11 AM »
This whole war is so clearly in us national interests, why would you even ask the question?
Posting the rumors to document. If true I figure the US spell casters will wait a day or two, maybe several days to frame a story and come out with the official narrative to whip up the public into fully supporting more war.

The PTB think these wars are in the best interest of the western empire, our national interests have been ignored for many many decades. You aren't safe in Australia either, all vassals of the empire will be considered fair game.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #811 on: January 12, 2024, 11:04:41 AM »
So, any truth to the rumors?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #812 on: January 12, 2024, 11:15:42 AM »
So, any truth to the rumors?

Nothing I've seen so far.
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #813 on: January 12, 2024, 12:30:04 PM »
Historically America reelects war presidents.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #814 on: January 12, 2024, 01:26:04 PM »
The only way Joe stays in office is if elections are suspended. Which isn't out of the realm of possibilities considering the direction things have been going toward

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #815 on: January 12, 2024, 01:27:45 PM »
The only way Joe stays in office is if elections are suspended. Which isn't out of the realm of possibilities considering the direction things have been going toward

Some on left saying suspending the election is the only way to save our democracy.
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #816 on: January 12, 2024, 02:35:14 PM »
If they suspend elections, it's time to go physically remove them from Washington.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #817 on: January 12, 2024, 04:13:52 PM »
The administration doesn't have to suspend the elections when they can just cheat their way back into office.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #818 on: January 12, 2024, 04:20:17 PM »
The administration doesn't have to suspend the elections when they can just cheat their way back into office.

I think they're worried that cheating that much would be too obvious even by their standards so better to declare a national emergency that with their MSM minions carrying the water for them will be blamed on the right. At least that's what some are thinking not that they're really going to try to actually pull something like that.....maybe.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 04:36:31 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #819 on: January 12, 2024, 04:40:49 PM »
Suspending elections to save democracy would be highly on-brand for 2024 Democrats.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #820 on: January 12, 2024, 05:08:12 PM »
The biggest reason why the left would try to suspend elections would be as a calculated ploy to set off massive amounts of civil unrest and violence.

Just so they can start crowing "WE TOLD YOU SO! WE TOLD YOU THE RIGHT IS JUST A BUNCH OF VIOLENT FASCISTS!"

The only good outcome would be a leftist purge.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #821 on: January 12, 2024, 05:12:27 PM »
The biggest reason why the left would try to suspend elections would be as a calculated ploy to set off massive amounts of civil unrest and violence.

Just so they can start crowing "WE TOLD YOU SO! WE TOLD YOU THE RIGHT IS JUST A BUNCH OF VIOLENT FASCISTS!"

The only good outcome would be a leftist purge.

We keep thinking they're playing 4D chess when they're just playing chess......while we play checkers
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #822 on: January 12, 2024, 05:44:26 PM »
The only way Joe stays in office is if elections are suspended.
I don't think it is nearly that certain.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #823 on: January 12, 2024, 06:50:55 PM »
The ever classy left

San Francisco protestors make PIG NOISES and point pretend horns at Jewish man whose relatives were murdered by Hamas as he tells council meeting he and his family no longer feel safe in the city
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12957865/san-francisco-protestors-pig-noises-antisemitism-council-meeting.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #824 on: January 12, 2024, 08:22:50 PM »
Dear Jews, you are very welcome to join us on the Right.