Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 53064 times)

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #825 on: January 12, 2024, 08:27:29 PM »
Dear Jews, you are very welcome to join us on the Right.

And while you are at it feel free to join  JPFO . They are there for you.

bob

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #826 on: January 12, 2024, 10:02:53 PM »
Posting the rumors to document. If true I figure the US spell casters will wait a day or two, maybe several days to frame a story and come out with the official narrative to whip up the public into fully supporting more war.

The PTB think these wars are in the best interest of the western empire, our national interests have been ignored for many many decades. You aren't safe in Australia either, all vassals of the empire will be considered fair game.

I was being facetious. The world is careening towards WWIII over this and no one benefits.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #827 on: January 12, 2024, 11:56:16 PM »
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #828 on: January 13, 2024, 08:14:43 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #829 on: January 13, 2024, 08:16:46 AM »
Well we went a-bombing again.
And now Turkey

Turkey launched airstrikes in Iraq and Syria, destroying bunkers, shelters and oil facilities
https://www.foxnews.com/world/turkey-launched-airstrikes-iraq-syria-destroying-bunkers-shelters-oil-facilities

According to the Turkish Defense Ministry, aircraft struck Kurdish militant targets in Metina, Hakurk, Gara and Qandil in northern Iraq. The strikes were in response to an attack on a Turkish military base in Iraq that left nine Turkish soldiers dead.
The targets were affiliated with the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), a banned Kurdish separatist group that maintains bases in northern Iraq, the ministry said. The PKK is considered a terror organization by the United States and other Turkish allies in Europe.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #830 on: January 13, 2024, 10:24:41 AM »
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #831 on: January 13, 2024, 04:31:39 PM »
LOL I get flashes of Tusken Raiders

HA! You're not the only one!

I've been watching The Mandalorian, and the Tuskans show up in quite a few of the episodes. I was reading news about the US airstrikes while watching the episode with Timothy Olyphant (HEAVY Tuskan presence) and that's exactly what I thought of.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #832 on: January 13, 2024, 05:26:58 PM »
Blakenzy said:
LOL I get flashes of Tusken Raiders.

HA! You're not the only one!

I've been watching The Mandalorian, and the Tuskans show up in quite a few of the episodes. I was reading news about the US airstrikes while watching the episode with Timothy Olyphant (HEAVY Tuskan presence) and that's exactly what I thought of.

Agreed.  The Jawas are more like "snake oil" traders while the Tuskans are more "militant", akin to terrorists.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #833 on: January 13, 2024, 10:03:26 PM »
Not seeing this even being mentioned on US news sites except for Fox

Pro-Palestine protestors violently shake White House fence as Secret Service agents and DC police in riot gear rush to prevent breach: Bloodied dolls symbolizing Gaza's children are hurled over perimeter
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12960689/Pro-Palestine-protestors-White-House-Washington.html

White House staff 'relocated' after pro-Palestinian rioters damage anti-scale fencing, hurl objects at cops
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-staff-relocated-pro-palestinian-rioters-damage-exterior-fencing-hurl-objects-cops
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 11:38:00 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

griz

• friend
« Reply #834 on: January 13, 2024, 11:05:26 PM »
Unlike an actual insurrection, this protest was mostly peaceful. [Sarcasm Off/]
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #835 on: January 14, 2024, 10:37:19 AM »
Well Israel has certainly been strategically beaten in the PR battle. Those ICJ hearings were very damning and even though no one really knows what ruling will come of it, it doesn't look positive if Netanyahu felt the need to openly brush off/defy international law. Mean while Israel doubles down:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/on-eve-of-100-days-of-war-pm-pledges-complete-victory-dismisses-genocide-claims/

I find his statements surprisingly out of tune pulling the Bush era "axis of evil" card to garner US support, in addition to the holocaust-Nazi argument which I think comes off as a ham fisted attempt at deflection. It's like times have changed they were honestly caught off guard and still have not assimilated the "we are the baddies" role that they are increasingly taking on.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #836 on: January 14, 2024, 11:34:03 AM »
Mostly peaceful protests.
HADS- hypocrisy and double standards. The new normal.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #837 on: January 14, 2024, 12:22:58 PM »
It's like times have changed they were honestly caught off guard and still have not assimilated the "we are the baddies" role that they are increasingly taking on.

How in the $^%@ is Isreal the bad guys here.  They are supposed to allow their people to be raped, burned alive and kidnapped and the world feels sorry for the perps when Israel fights back?  Israel is supposed to provide aid for the population that is attacking them?  It is like the world is taking crazy pills when it comes to Israel.

If Hamas cares for their compatriots, they should have thought of that before launching an orgy of murder, rape, and then dragging living victims back to hide in their cities.  Now that their cities are being destroyed, they have only themselves to blame.  They could end this war by releasing their hostages and surrendering to face the justice they so richly deserve.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #838 on: January 14, 2024, 02:16:01 PM »
How in the $^%@ is Isreal the bad guys here.  They are supposed to allow their people to be raped, burned alive and kidnapped and the world feels sorry for the perps when Israel fights back?

I know it is a shocking paradigm shift where Israel is not the victim anymore and has become the victimizer, but that is where things apparently sit at today in many people's view.

I think that the core of the argument is that Israel is not just fighting back, it goes far beyond defense and has entered into the realm of revenge/collective punishment on non-combatants and it has shown intent of ethnic cleansing and genocide as a permanent solution to the Gaza problem, which has already been under military siege/occupation for decades, but it would be best to listen to those hearings themselves to get a better understanding of how things are being presented by South Africa and responded to by Israel and see if the facts actually support those pretty serious accusations.

BTW the IDF did shoot on sight and killed some of those kidnapped people that managed to escape, which doesn't look too good if you are trying to portray your actions as careful and defensive and not an indiscriminate kill-everything-that-moves spree.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #839 on: January 14, 2024, 02:54:18 PM »
BTW the IDF did shoot on sight and killed some of those kidnapped people that managed to escape, which doesn't look too good if you are trying to portray your actions as careful and defensive and not an indiscriminate kill-everything-that-moves spree.

That was definitely a major *expletive deleted*ck up, but I postulated elsewhere that it might not be due to policy or agendas but rather lack of training. I had said that while people seem to look at the IDF as composed of 100% snake eaters, they are in fact a mandatory service military, and the people that spent a year in pushing paper, then got out and recalled back for this and had a rifle put in their hands, might not be the most top notch of soldiers you want at the front.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #840 on: January 14, 2024, 03:57:16 PM »
I know it is a shocking paradigm shift where Israel is not the victim anymore and has become the victimizer, but that is where things apparently sit at today in many people's view.

I think that the core of the argument is that Israel is not just fighting back, it goes far beyond defense and has entered into the realm of revenge/collective punishment on non-combatants and it has shown intent of ethnic cleansing and genocide as a permanent solution to the Gaza problem, which has already been under military siege/occupation for decades, but it would be best to listen to those hearings themselves to get a better understanding of how things are being presented by South Africa and responded to by Israel and see if the facts actually support those pretty serious accusations.

Here is what the USA did in Japan because they attacked us first.  Did we face "serious accusations" in a war crimes trial?  Has Israel done this yet?

If the Gazans did not want to be punished, they should not have elected a government dedicated to genociding the Jews.... which still is supported by most of the Gazans.  They need to turn their murdering, raping, kidnapping leaders and then they can have peace.

So, when is Hamas going to go to face charges International Court of Justice for throwing babies in ovens?

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #841 on: January 14, 2024, 05:51:41 PM »
How in the $^%@ is Isreal the bad guys here.  They are supposed to allow their people to be raped, burned alive and kidnapped and the world feels sorry for the perps when Israel fights back?  Israel is supposed to provide aid for the population that is attacking them?  It is like the world is taking crazy pills when it comes to Israel.

If Hamas cares for their compatriots, they should have thought of that before launching an orgy of murder, rape, and then dragging living victims back to hide in their cities.  Now that their cities are being destroyed, they have only themselves to blame.  They could end this war by releasing their hostages and surrendering to face the justice they so richly deserve.

Ethnic cleansing is not self defense.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #842 on: January 14, 2024, 05:52:32 PM »
Ethnic cleansing (meaning deporting a population) is self defense when 70% of them want to kill you.

If they won't live at peace with Israel, they need to live somewhere far away.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #843 on: January 14, 2024, 05:59:02 PM »
When 70% of the population wants to kill you it is.

It’s very hard to engage with your position, because you recognise that these people have property rights and have a right to defend it, but then have extremely convoluted arguments for why they’ve all, as a race, forfeited those rights.

By your reasoning, it would be morally defensible to displace every white person from the American south and gift all their land to black people. After all, they lost a war of conquest, and kept resisting the new government’s racial equality demands the whole way!

If you just swap the races involved in your analysis of this issue it makes no sense to call for genocide like you are doing now.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #844 on: January 14, 2024, 06:18:59 PM »
I'm not calling for genocide (killing non-Hamas or non combatants).  I'm calling for the civilian population of Gaza to be ejected from the area and sent to a new home where they won't be continually tempted to murder their neighbors.

Palestinians forfeit their property rights to Gaza because they committed horrific war crimes against their neighbors on purpose... and 70% of the Gazans supposedly agree with the crimes, and want to keep doing them. 

Neither I nor any living white person in Alabama committed war crimes against black people during the civil war or re-construction, so that's a not a rational argument..  If you find one that did, go ahead and take his land for re-distribution.  Gaza is full of people who commit and support horrific war crimes right now.

My position is convoluted, because reality is convoluted. 

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #845 on: January 15, 2024, 11:14:04 AM »
Not seeing this even being mentioned on US news sites except for Fox

Pro-Palestine protestors violently shake White House fence as Secret Service agents and DC police in riot gear rush to prevent breach: Bloodied dolls symbolizing Gaza's children are hurled over perimeter
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12960689/Pro-Palestine-protestors-White-House-Washington.html

White House staff 'relocated' after pro-Palestinian rioters damage anti-scale fencing, hurl objects at cops
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-staff-relocated-pro-palestinian-rioters-damage-exterior-fencing-hurl-objects-cops

Secret Service Assures Public None Of The Protesters Outside White House Were Wearing MAGA Hats
https://babylonbee.com/news/secret-service-assures-public-none-of-the-protesters-outside-white-house-were-wearing-maga-hats
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #846 on: January 15, 2024, 07:08:43 PM »
That's a lot of razor wire
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid
Welcome to the newly reinforced Rafah border between Gaza and Egypt 👇

Egypt worked around the clock to reinforce the border to make sure not a single Palestinian refugee could enter.

Why so much hate for their Palestinian "brothers"? 🤔

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1746314132100440392
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #847 on: January 15, 2024, 07:45:51 PM »
    Two days ago, Biden told reporters "I've already delivered the message to Iran. They know not to do anything."

Today, they attacked the US consulate and airport in Northern Iraq. pic.twitter.com/npMYZoztKZ
    — Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 15, 2024
https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2024/01/15/iran-biden-administration-bomb-n2391790

Sounds like they know  :facepalm:

Iran claims responsibility for strikes in Iraq
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4409873-iran-claims-responsibility-for-strikes-in-iraq/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 08:07:01 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #848 on: January 15, 2024, 08:23:50 PM »
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
If there was any doubt she is nuts.

Apparently Covid variants were cooked up in the United States and sent to Gaza…

Obviously insane, but not inconsistent with the standards for Washington Post “journalists”. pic.twitter.com/8e0SbjC39F
    — AG (@AGHamilton29) January 13, 2024
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/01/15/really-taylor-lorenz-says-gaza-is-being-slammed-with-covid-variants-cooked-up-in-the-usa-n2391787

- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #849 on: January 15, 2024, 09:13:15 PM »
If only everyone would always wear masks, then COVID would be exterminated!