Author Topic: The Trump Arrest Thread!  (Read 36673 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: The Trump Arrest Thread!
« Reply #650 on: Today at 11:58:06 AM »
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at USSS HQ when they read that the G-man were primed to cap them if needed.

And yeah, Ben's right that LE "SOP" needs a serious looking at.  I don't necessarily agree, but it makes me sympathize with the defund the popo crowd.  They don't believe reform will be allowed, and they are getting shot at, stomped, and tased by these SOP's, and still not seeing much crime reduction, so what's the point of LE again?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #651 on: Today at 03:18:00 PM »
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at USSS HQ when they read that the G-man were primed to cap them if needed.

And yeah, Ben's right that LE "SOP" needs a serious looking at.  I don't necessarily agree, but it makes me sympathize with the defund the popo crowd.  They don't believe reform will be allowed, and they are getting shot at, stomped, and tased by these SOP's, and still not seeing much crime reduction, so what's the point of LE again?
I wonder if there is anything in the SOP for "violence prevention plan" or something similar.  What are they doing to be certain of a peaceful execution of the warrant.  Sounds like that is the "deadly force" part.  Defund the Feds is what I would favor more. 

It seems that Law Enforcement officers are often just lawyers with guns these days.  What is "legal" and how can we bend the truth to say we are within the rules. 

I am also of the opinion that ALL interactions have to be done with cameras ON.  Anything not on camera is inadmissible and evidence is thrown out.  No benefit of the doubt to the officer anymore.  Mainly because you know the incidents we see are a small percentage and the "good" officers know it is happening.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #652 on: Today at 03:19:23 PM »
One of the facts I heard the other day is the Acorn cop and the cop who shot the Air Force airman are both from the same department in Oklahoma.  That department needs a housecleaning. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge