Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 42490 times)

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1025 on: April 05, 2024, 10:10:07 AM »
I believe that historical wrongs can be remedied by giving everyone equal rights today.
Everywhere, or just Israel?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1026 on: April 05, 2024, 10:33:19 AM »
I believe that historical wrongs can be remedied by giving everyone equal rights today.

That's delusional.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1027 on: April 05, 2024, 10:39:36 AM »
It’s that Palestinians don’t - at least not numerically compared to the side that came to their land and started killing them.

Easy fix then.  All the non-violent Palestinians need to do is expel the violent extremists from their society.  They could kick them across the border into Egypt, I suspect if they kicked them into Israel the IDF would take care of things for them.  The Palestinians could probably get away with executing the violent extremists themselves and then asking for a cease fire over the steaming corpses of the Hamas leadership.

As you say, they've got numbers on their side.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #1028 on: April 05, 2024, 10:51:45 AM »
Easy fix then.  All the non-violent Palestinians need to do is expel the violent extremists from their society.  They could kick them across the border into Egypt, I suspect if they kicked them into Israel the IDF would take care of things for them.  The Palestinians could probably get away with executing the violent extremists themselves and then asking for a cease fire over the steaming corpses of the Hamas leadership.

As you say, they've got numbers on their side.

That would be what a peaceful society of civilized people would do, wouldn’t it?

But De Selby is conveniently ignoring while comparing us to
the Nazis is the Jews in Germany and Europe weren’t wandering into cafes and onto buses with Semtex vests or launching rockets at civilians. Or slaughtering people at concerts, and kidnapping, raping, and killing the innocent.

But the Palestinians are. Such civilization, such culture, such amazingly peaceful intentions.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1029 on: April 06, 2024, 05:33:33 PM »
That's delusional.

What else do you think De Selby would say?  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1031 on: April 07, 2024, 08:19:29 AM »
I love liberal tears...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #1032 on: April 07, 2024, 10:24:14 AM »
I love liberal tears...

I've never tried liberal tears.  I would think they'd be very bitter.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1033 on: April 07, 2024, 05:59:22 PM »

That's why they're so wonderful, like a pint of bitter at your local pub.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1034 on: April 07, 2024, 06:05:29 PM »
And, in other news... Muslim crowds chant DEATH TO ISRAEL! DEATH TO AMERICA!

In...

Dearborn, Michigan

https://www.foxnews.com/us/death-america-death-israel-chants-pour-muslim-protesters-michigan-last-day-ramadan

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1035 on: April 07, 2024, 06:06:39 PM »
But, on the plus side, the administrators of at least some colleges are finally finding their testicles and cracking down on these "mostly peaceful protestors."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/college-presidents-growing-spine-universities-increasingly-laying-down-law-against-antisemitism

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1036 on: April 07, 2024, 06:27:06 PM »
That's why they're so wonderful, like a pint of bitter at your local pub.

Yeah, liberal tears should be right up Rocketman's alley, with his love of those bitter IPAs.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1037 on: April 07, 2024, 07:08:58 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1038 on: April 07, 2024, 07:15:39 PM »
And, in other news... Muslim crowds chant DEATH TO ISRAEL! DEATH TO AMERICA!

In...

Dearborn, Michigan

https://www.foxnews.com/us/death-america-death-israel-chants-pour-muslim-protesters-michigan-last-day-ramadan

They're just saying the quiet part of the dem's plans out loud
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 07:30:39 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1039 on: April 08, 2024, 12:30:54 PM »
You've not seen delusional...

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/04/06/expelled-vanderbilt-student-thought-hed-escaped-the-deep-south-n2394815
The one thing I didn't see asked is "what the hell does Vanderbilt have to do with a foreign conflict overseas?"  Regardless of whether the cause is valid, why would it give you the right to stage a protest anywhere you want? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

JN01

• friend
« Reply #1040 on: April 08, 2024, 08:41:28 PM »

Probably filled with hormone blockers as well.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1041 on: April 12, 2024, 12:57:17 PM »
Crude oil is spiking today on reports that Israel is expecting an attack from Iran this weekend.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/12/crude-oil-prices-today.html

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1042 on: April 13, 2024, 08:01:42 AM »
NO TECH FOR APARTHEID!

https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/article-796410

Google is facing something of a revolt among "woke" staff for pairing with on a massive AI project.

My first comment is that this stupid little *expletive deleted*s don't know what apartheid is, or was, and why it is NOTHING like what South African apartheid was. The claims that it's a genocide are even more ludicrous. But don't expect the woke crowd to actually know things about... things, I guess. That interferes with the screeching points.

They also apparently don't care about Hamas-led war crimes. Hell, they probably don't even register as having happened, that it's all fake news.

And the whole "OMG, we're worried that Israel is using AI in its war in Gaza!!!" They're claiming that the AI target selection program apparently has, as a baseline criteria, acceptance levels of up to 100 civilian deaths.

Of course, the Hamas militants who invaded Israel in October apparently forgot to set that criteria basis because they almost universally targeted civilians and other soft targets. But no, that's not a war crime, that's freedom fighting, or some such woke rationalization bullshit.

OK, let them stop using AI and go back to carpet bombing anything and everything. Problem solved.

Glad to see that Google has at least something of a backbone in dealing with these little twats.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1043 on: April 13, 2024, 08:08:14 AM »
They also apparently don't care about Hamas-led war crimes. Hell, they probably don't even register as having happened, that it's all fake news.

We don't hate journalists enough. We are at the point that they are memory holing 07OCT, and Israel just up and decided to go into Gaza to wipe out Palestinians.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1044 on: April 13, 2024, 08:10:47 AM »
You know, it's funny, but in years past it was primarily right-wing conspiracy nuts who claimed that the Nazi Holocaust against the Jews never happened.

These days you're a LOT more likely to see that claim coming out of the young woke left.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1045 on: April 13, 2024, 08:14:02 AM »
Here we go. This is actually the more in-depth article on the revolting (and reprehensible and completely blind to current events and history) Google employees...

https://www.time.com/6964364/exclusive-no-tech-for-apartheid-google-workers-protest-project-nimbus-1-2-billion-contract-with-israel/

Oh, and I love the "I'm a dangerous martyr, that's why Google fired me" quotes from the fired engineer.

Interrupting a company forum attended by hundreds of your peers and company executives had NOTHING to do with it.

Christ, his ego is just about as big as Hogman's.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #1046 on: April 13, 2024, 09:34:23 AM »
We don't hate journalists enough. We are at the point that they are memory holing 07OCT, and Israel just up and decided to go into Gaza to wipe out Palestinians.

Every time I think I hate journalists enough I realize that there is always room for improvement.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1047 on: April 13, 2024, 11:08:51 AM »
You guys do realize that I started my career in journalism, right?

Reporter for a local newspaper, then went on to Associate Editor of American Rifleman magazine?

Well, if you do know that, it certainly would explain a few things around here...

:rofl:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1048 on: April 13, 2024, 11:21:28 AM »
You guys do realize that I started my career in journalism, right?

Reporter for a local newspaper, then went on to Associate Editor of American Rifleman magazine?

Well, if you do know that, it certainly would explain a few things around here...

:rofl:

I know that you're kidding around, but we of course mean the MSM/legacy drones. There are a lot of good independent journalists out there right now that are holding the line against the propaganda. Seems like there have been a good number of them coming from the MSM after being ostracized there.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1049 on: April 13, 2024, 01:01:05 PM »
Peaceful protesting: Pro-Palestinian whacko is mad that Bakersfield, CA won't pass a resolution against Israel, so threatens to murder the Mayor and city council. She's currently sitting in jail on $1 million bond.

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp/2024/04/13/well-see-you-at-your-house-well-murder-you-pro-palestinian-nutjob-threatens-city-council-n2395032

And the Jews are the genocide guys.  ;/