Author Topic: The Trump Arrest Thread!  (Read 65003 times)

JTHunter

• friends
Re: The Trump Arrest Thread!
« Reply #700 on: May 30, 2024, 10:36:49 PM »
:facepalm:

Trump fan tries to smother Biden supporter with her breasts outside courthouse as nervous fans on both sides await hush money trial verdict
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13476991/trump-fans-manhattan-courthouse-hush-money-trial-verdict.html

It's a shame to see that happen as those people have lowered themselves to the same level of the Left and their escapades.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #701 on: May 30, 2024, 10:45:15 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't he have had to have committed the crime in Texas for them to do that?

Considering the lack of enforcement on the Tex-Mex border, charge Bite-Me with that "failure" (from OUR P.o.V.).
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 30, 2024, 10:59:11 PM »
Has the Right found their judge and DA to give Brandon a hemp necktie when he is ousted yet? I mean, it seems perfectly allowable now.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #703 on: May 31, 2024, 12:14:52 AM »
https://x.com/stone_toss/status/1796363433212060133

"now that Trump is convicted, Barron Trump can begin his Paul Atreides arc"

... and Jerry Nadler can be a sandworm.
"... and now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine who has as much courage as he has determination.  Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin."
                          - Joe Biden, July 11, 2024

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #704 on: May 31, 2024, 12:52:23 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't he have had to have committed the crime in Texas for them to do that?

I'm sure they can get around that with the Commerce Clause somehow.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #705 on: May 31, 2024, 12:56:47 AM »
Glad I stocked up when common metals and minerals were reasonable, copper, brass, lead, charcoal, saltpeter, Sulphur...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #706 on: May 31, 2024, 06:48:55 AM »
I'm actually kind of surprised that there weren't a bunch of insurrections... er... mostly peaceful protests... last night.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #707 on: May 31, 2024, 07:22:41 AM »
I'm actually kind of surprised that there weren't a bunch of insurrections... er... mostly peaceful protests... last night.

So far it appears the closest to antifa antics our side has gotten is that most every Republican donation server has crashed from the overloads.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #708 on: May 31, 2024, 07:25:10 AM »
Also of interest is that given that only 5% of Manhattan voted for Trump, in that jurisdiction, he had a jury of his adversaries rather than his peers, and given what we've seen in the last few weeks, had this trial been held even in the Bronx, this might have been at worst a hung jury.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #709 on: May 31, 2024, 07:34:51 AM »
Also some interesting talk optics-wise I just heard on the news. Given the sentencing date Merchan gave is so close to the GOP Convention, they are looking at moving the convention up and nominating Trump on July 4th. That would be brilliant, IMO.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #710 on: May 31, 2024, 08:20:32 AM »
BREAKING: FEC vendor records reveal Judge Merchan's daughter raked in $9.7 mil from Biden+Kamala during their 2020 campaigns for prez, raising fresh conflict issues. They paid Loren Merchan's Dem consulting firm Authentic Campaigns to sway swing-state undecideds thru social media

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/05/31/guess-how-much-judge-merchans-daughter-earned-from-the-2020-biden-harris-campaign-n2396812

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #711 on: May 31, 2024, 08:21:18 AM »
Beat me by 5 seconds on that  :rofl:

That alone IMHO should have had him removed from the trial.

Hmmm, wonder if this was known before hand and the info was held back to be used in the appeal process? That way Trump get the publicity of being prosecuted and firing up the base while also increasing his chances of getting an appeal. 4D chess? Kind of suspicious this just happened to come out the very next day.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 09:00:56 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #712 on: May 31, 2024, 09:02:15 AM »
https://thereload.com/trump-loses-gun-rights-as-jury-finds-him-guilty-of-34-felonies/

"A jury convicted former president and current Republican nominee Donald J. Trump of 34 felonies on Thursday, which will bar him from possessing firearms."

I had not thought of that.  I wonder if he owns any.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #713 on: May 31, 2024, 09:06:05 AM »
https://thereload.com/trump-loses-gun-rights-as-jury-finds-him-guilty-of-34-felonies/

"A jury convicted former president and current Republican nominee Donald J. Trump of 34 felonies on Thursday, which will bar him from possessing firearms."

Thought about that last night.
On the whether or not he owns any question I've never seen any indication if he does or not.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #714 on: May 31, 2024, 09:26:13 AM »
I wonder if the feds will raid any of his homes again, this time looking for firearms.  It would give them more crimes to charge him with.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #715 on: May 31, 2024, 09:45:56 AM »
In the 2016 election, Trump mentioned having a concealed handgun license in New York.  He likely has at least one. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #716 on: May 31, 2024, 10:26:11 AM »
Another lethal force authorized raid coming right up
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #717 on: May 31, 2024, 10:30:19 AM »
Donald Trump Found Guilty Of Being Donald Trump
https://babylonbee.com/news/donald-trump-convicted-of-being-donald-trump

At publishing time, Trump's legal team vowed a swift appeal, with the possibility of the Supreme Court determining whether or not being Donald Trump is, in fact, a crime punishable by jail time or death.
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

griz

• friend
« Reply #718 on: May 31, 2024, 11:14:42 AM »

Biden can loan him a shotgun, as long as he can remember where he put it.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #719 on: May 31, 2024, 11:35:07 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13480491/donald-trump-verdict-guilty-poll-positive.html

Trumps approval rating has gone up 6 points since he was convicted.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #720 on: May 31, 2024, 11:40:01 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13480491/donald-trump-verdict-guilty-poll-positive.html

Trumps approval rating has gone up 6 points since he was convicted.

:rofl:

Totally predictable. Eventually maybe the left will learn it is better to ignore Trump than to try to take him down via lawfare, etc.
Formerly sumpnz

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #721 on: May 31, 2024, 11:45:11 AM »
He really should do this  :rofl:

Trump Reminds Media He Prefers The Term 'Justice-Impacted Individual'
https://babylonbee.com/news/inspiring-trump-becomes-first-ever-justice-impacted-individual-to-run-for-president
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #722 on: May 31, 2024, 12:02:50 PM »
He really should do this  :rofl:

Agree 100%.  :laugh:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #724 on: May 31, 2024, 12:28:42 PM »
Nothing biased in that AP headline

Trump responds to his guilty verdict by falsely blasting a 'rigged trial' and attacking star witness

- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi