Author Topic: Babylon Bee  (Read 87549 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Babylon Bee
« Reply #600 on: June 17, 2024, 09:40:07 AM »
Okay, so what makes these lesbian force witches novel then?  They're just another group of "force believers" with different training, right?

They're Universalist Unitarians.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #601 on: June 17, 2024, 09:55:24 AM »
They're Universalist Unitarians.
So they pretend they believe in the force when actually they just like the trappings of force belief?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #602 on: June 17, 2024, 10:01:20 AM »
So they pretend they believe in the force when actually they just like the trappings of force belief?

Sure. Why not.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #603 on: June 17, 2024, 01:54:42 PM »
They only eat the rainbow bagels

And drive Subarus :rofl:
"It's good, though..."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"... and now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine who has as much courage as he has determination.  Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin."
                          - Joe Biden, July 11, 2024

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #605 on: June 20, 2024, 11:29:59 AM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-unsure-why-buffalo-bills-starting-gay-football-team-when-dallas-cowboys-already-exist

So the real world clown world event they're referencing here is a "Gay Flag Football League"? Which is apparently real? what is this i dont even
Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?
--Thomas Jefferson

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
"... and now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine who has as much courage as he has determination.  Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #607 on: June 24, 2024, 06:18:43 PM »
Have you seen the Chick-fil-A drive through?  They disrupt traffic all around them due to the number cars in line or those waiting to get in line.  That is the case down here at least.  Even at off times like mid-afternoon, the lines can be long.  They often are efficient and move the cars through pretty fast, but the lines are still long.

I'm bringing this one back to mention that it's happening in real life. We have a Chick-fil-A in the town where I work as a building inspector. They have applied to construct a canopy (like a gas station canopy) over their drive through lanes. This will, of course, involve shutting down the drive-through lanes while they excavate and pour footings for the support columns. The restaurant is on a very busy state road. We asked for a traffic plan to show how they were going to avoid clogging up the state road during the construction period.

Their response was (paraphrased): "We do not anticipate any traffic issues." [Of course you don't, because you didn't think about them until I asked the question.]

Our response to their response (again paraphrased): "You already have traffic issues. How will this not make them worse?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #608 on: July 03, 2024, 11:40:37 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #609 on: July 03, 2024, 06:07:00 PM »
‘We Can’t Let A Convicted Felon In The White House,’ Biden Tells Hunter
https://babylonbee.com/news/we-cant-let-a-convicted-felon-in-the-white-house-biden-tells-hunter
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #610 on: July 05, 2024, 03:12:09 AM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/report-kamala-about-to-unburden-herself-from-what-has-been

At publishing time, what has been had reportedly denied all reports that it would be unburdening itself from Harris any time soon.
Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?
--Thomas Jefferson

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #611 on: July 07, 2024, 04:58:13 PM »
Again when a satire site is more accurate than most of the MSM

Dems Outraged Over Vice President Chosen For Her Race And Gender Being Labeled ‘DEI Hire’
https://babylonbee.com/news/dems-outraged-over-vp-chosen-for-her-race-and-gender-being-labeled-dei-hire
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #612 on: July 07, 2024, 06:15:58 PM »
Again when a satire site is more accurate than most of the MSM

Dems Outraged Over Vice President Chosen For Her Race And Gender Being Labeled ‘DEI Hire’
https://babylonbee.com/news/dems-outraged-over-vp-chosen-for-her-race-and-gender-being-labeled-dei-hire

If she becomes our next puppet president, I hope the Post insists on only referring to her as President Black Female.
--Thomas Jefferson

Perd Hapley

• friend
--Thomas Jefferson

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #615 on: July 08, 2024, 07:11:15 PM »
Several Injured In Brawl When Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses Arrive On Porch At Same Time
https://babylonbee.com/news/several-injured-in-brawl-when-mormons-jehovahs-witnesses-arrive-on-porch-at-same-time
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #616 on: July 10, 2024, 03:05:48 PM »
White House Denies Taxidermist Visited To Stuff And Preserve President
https://babylonbee.com/news/white-house-denies-taxidermist-visited-to-stuff-and-preserve-president
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #617 on: July 12, 2024, 09:00:08 AM »
Democrats Warn Of Terrifying Fascist State Where Government Shrinks And People Can Afford Groceries
https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-warn-of-terrifying-fascist-state-where-government-shrinks-and-people-can-afford-groceries
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #618 on: July 12, 2024, 06:21:18 PM »

The End.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #619 on: July 13, 2024, 07:48:41 AM »
Democrats Warn Of Terrifying Fascist State Where Government Shrinks And People Can Afford Groceries
https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-warn-of-terrifying-fascist-state-where-government-shrinks-and-people-can-afford-groceries

I wish this were satire...

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #620 on: July 13, 2024, 08:24:32 AM »

But how will we survive without an overwhelming federal bureaucracy that serves no purpose other than to oppress us and enrich itself while the leftists screech about how we should be grateful for it?
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'

Perd Hapley

• friend
--Thomas Jefferson

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #623 on: July 17, 2024, 09:50:57 PM »
Trump Disappointed Nurse Didn’t Give Him The Dinosaur Bandage
https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-disappointed-nurse-didnt-give-him-the-dinosaur-bandage
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #624 on: July 17, 2024, 09:52:07 PM »
Darn good point from the Bee

‘Let’s Settle This At The Ballot Box,’ Says Party That Tried To Kick Trump Off Ballots
https://babylonbee.com/news/lets-settle-this-at-the-ballot-box-says-party-that-tried-to-kick-trump-off-ballots
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi