Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 115803 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1550 on: June 08, 2024, 05:19:43 PM »
Exactly -- they are NOT prisoners of war. More bullshit by Hamas lovers to try and cover for terrorism.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1551 on: June 08, 2024, 06:11:51 PM »
A 1945 headline written by today's media

2 million Japanese killed but only 2,403 Americans killed at Pearl Harbor. Why not stopping at 2,403 Japanese makes America guilty of genocide.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2024, 06:44:00 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1552 on: June 08, 2024, 07:10:36 PM »
Julio Rosas
@Julio_Rosas11
White House: A man wears a Hamas headband while another protester holds a “Fags 4 Hamas” sign.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1553 on: June 08, 2024, 07:12:24 PM »
Things are getting interesting around the White House. But don't worry, police have orders to arrest anyone with a pine tree flag

http://R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
🚨#BREAKING: Thousands of pro-Palestine protesters and activists are lighting off smoke bombs and flares as they plan to Surround the White House

https://x.com/rawsalerts/status/1799503228276469765
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1554 on: June 08, 2024, 07:52:24 PM »
https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/08/israel-says-rescued-four-hostages-alive-gaza-20996445/

More media blaming everything on Israel.

I guess I'm just not very smart. To my neanderthal way of thinking, if you don't want the enemy to kill you while they rescue hostages -- release the hostages. At this point, it's obvious to a kindergartner that holding the hostages isn't going to prevent Israel from doing what they need to do.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 10:13:22 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1555 on: June 09, 2024, 07:29:12 AM »
Regarding the dead Palestinians from the hostage rescue, I saw an interview this morning with an IDF spokesman who said that one of the Commando vehicles got hung up in traffic/people as it was escaping the area, and it came under automatic weapons and RPG fire from all directions.

This is apparently where most of the Palestinian deaths occurred. So it sounds like the Hamas normal modus operandi of killing their own people. The IDF Commando team leader was critically wounded and is not expected to live.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #1556 on: June 09, 2024, 07:32:57 AM »
Regarding the dead Palestinians from the hostage rescue, I saw an interview this morning with an IDF spokesman who said that one of the Commando vehicles got hung up in traffic/people as it was escaping the area, and it came under automatic weapons and RPG fire from all directions.

This is apparently where most of the Palestinian deaths occurred. So it sounds like the Hamas normal modus operandi of killing their own people. The IDF Commando team leader was critically wounded and is not expected to live.

A point that De Selby will be silent on. It’s OK when Hamas kills civilians, of course.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1557 on: June 09, 2024, 07:34:41 AM »
Ilhan Omar Calls For Day Of Mourning Over Hostages Rescued
https://babylonbee.com/news/ilhan-omar-calls-for-day-of-mourning-over-hostages-rescued

Gaza Health Ministry Confirms 8 Billion Dead In Israeli Hostage Rescue
https://babylonbee.com/news/gaza-health-ministry-confirms-8-billion-dead-in-israeli-hostage-rescue
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1558 on: June 09, 2024, 08:27:18 AM »
A 1945 headline written by today's media

2 million Japanese killed but only 2,403 Americans killed at Pearl Harbor. Why not stopping at 2,403 Japanese makes America guilty of genocide.

Nope. Not even close.

White supremacist US military conducts ruthless ethnic cleansing campaign against peace-loving POC island nation.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1559 on: June 09, 2024, 08:32:34 AM »
https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/08/israel-says-rescued-four-hostages-alive-gaza-20996445/

More media blaming everything on Israel.

I guess I'm just not very smart. To my neanderthal way of thinking, if you don't want the enemy to kill you while they rescue hostages -- release the hostages. At this point, it's obvious to a kindergartner that holding the hostages isn't going to prevent Israel for doing what they need to do.

Notice how one Palestinian's criticism of Hamas is buried at the very bottom of the article? I'm surprised it didn't end up on the floor of the composition room.

But I suspect that Hamas will be hunting him down and killing him in short order.

And blaming his death on Israel.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1560 on: June 09, 2024, 08:36:34 AM »
Jews bad, Muslims Okay. Maybe

A yearbook scandal has rocked a New Jersey high school after the names and picture of a group of Jewish students were deleted, and their group photo was swapped for one showing Muslim students.

It could have been an honest mistake because the way it was done was really sloppy, but I doubt it, and the way it's being reported is rather interesting

Once the issue in the yearbook was detected, the members of the Jewish Student Union reconvened to take a new photo, which will be included, along with their names, in amended versions.

Shocking move at a New Jersey school sees a photo of Jewish students erased from the year book.. and replaced with Muslims: 'Blatant anti-Semitic act'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13510157/New-Jersey-High-School-Jewish-Muslim-Yearbook-Israel-Palestine.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1561 on: June 09, 2024, 08:41:17 AM »
"It could have been an honest mistake..."

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it was...

A mistake... an "honest" mistake...

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1562 on: June 09, 2024, 08:42:04 AM »
"It could have been an honest mistake..."

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it was...

A mistake... an "honest" mistake...

Beat my edit were I added "but I doubt it"
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1563 on: June 09, 2024, 08:48:31 AM »
The opening paragraph of the article tells you that it was NOT, in any way, shape, or form, an honest mistake.

Not only was the picture removed... the names of the students were removed, as well.

I'm sure composition is all electronic these days, not how it was done in the dinosaur days when I was around, but I suspect that the text and photo were in different files, so their removal from the composition was a deliberate act because it would have taken multiple steps.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1564 on: June 09, 2024, 08:57:33 AM »
The opening paragraph of the article tells you that it was NOT, in any way, shape, or form, an honest mistake.

Not only was the picture removed... the names of the students were removed, as well.

I'm sure composition is all electronic these days, not how it was done in the dinosaur days when I was around, but I suspect that the text and photo were in different files, so their removal from the composition was a deliberate act because it would have taken multiple steps.

I know but I like to leave the door cracked open to that possibility because I've seen chain reaction mistakes occur that on the outside look highly suspicious. Plus news articles are notorious for leaving things out either intentionally or not.

Like I added though I doubt it was a mistake
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1565 on: June 09, 2024, 09:00:43 AM »
And in other news, WLJ reports that 100 billion trillion Gazans have been killed in Israel's brutal assault. Allegedly.  :rofl:

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1566 on: June 09, 2024, 09:01:48 AM »
And in other news, WLJ reports that 100 billion trillion Gazans have been killed in Israel's brutal assault. Allegedly.  :rofl:

I doubt it  :rofl:
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1567 on: June 09, 2024, 09:26:21 AM »
Ilhan Omar Calls For Day Of Mourning Over Hostages Rescued
https://babylonbee.com/news/ilhan-omar-calls-for-day-of-mourning-over-hostages-rescued

Thought that was a real headline at first.
"... and now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine who has as much courage as he has determination.  Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin."
                          - Joe Biden, July 11, 2024

griz

• friend
« Reply #1568 on: June 09, 2024, 10:05:33 AM »
Jews bad, Muslims Okay. Maybe

It could have been an honest mistake because the way it was done was really sloppy, but I doubt it, and the way it's being reported is rather interesting

Shocking move at a New Jersey school sees a photo of Jewish students erased from the year book.. and replaced with Muslims: 'Blatant anti-Semitic act'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13510157/New-Jersey-High-School-Jewish-Muslim-Yearbook-Israel-Palestine.html

I thought it was interesting that they had to take another photo of the Jewish Students to fix the problem.  The fact that in this day and age nobody had a digital copy of the original pic points to it not being a mistake.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1569 on: June 09, 2024, 10:08:03 AM »
Thought that was a real headline at first.

That's when TBB is at their best
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1570 on: June 09, 2024, 11:13:38 AM »
BBC anchor wonders if the "civilians" could have been warned first.
Yeah that would work  :facepalm:

A former IDF spokesperson pushed back against a BBC anchor who asked if Israeli forces would have warned Gazans ahead of a secret raid to liberate a handful of hostages so they could seek safety.

"Would there have been a warning to those civilians [Gazans] for them to get out on time?" BBC anchor Helena Humphrey asked former IDF spokesperson Jonathan Conricus during a recent interview.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bbc-anchor-israeli-forces-palestinians-ahead-hostage-rescue-mission-defeats-purpose
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1571 on: June 09, 2024, 11:19:28 AM »
Oh and CNN reported the hostages were released
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1572 on: June 09, 2024, 11:41:29 AM »

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bbc-anchor-israeli-forces-palestinians-ahead-hostage-rescue-mission-defeats-purpose

Sometimes it's hard for me to separate the brainless from the brainwashed. And yes, it could be both.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1573 on: June 09, 2024, 02:28:30 PM »

A warning to do what?

Move the hostages?

Kill the hostages?

Stupid brain-dead bitch.

That IDF spokesperson was a LOT more polite in his answer that I would have been.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1574 on: June 09, 2024, 02:29:25 PM »
Oh and CNN reported the hostages were released

Just released?

As in, inferring that Hamas took pity on them and released them out of the goodness of their Allah-loving hearts?

Of course, it couldn't have been a rescue, because that would infer that Hamas did something wrong by snatching civilians as hostages. And that wouldn't be the right message to send, would it?